St Andrew’s Secondary School has a vacancy for a Chinese Noodles Stall. Our school is located at 15 Francis Thomas Drive, Singapore 359342.
Requirements are as follow:
• Applicant must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
• Applicants who have relevant experience in a school canteen or with catering experience are preferred.
• Applicant to provide good service and quality food at reasonable prices approved by the school.
• Applicant to be able to provide food that meet the health/nutritional standards set by the Health Promotion Board under the “Healthy Meals in School Programme (HMSP)” guidelines. You may visit the website
https://hpb.gov.sg/schools/school-programmes/healthy-meals-in-schools-programme for more information
• Applicant to maintain high standard of food and personal hygiene.
• Applicant must be in personal attendance at the stall during operating hours
• Before operating the stall, both applicant and stall assistant(s) must pass the Food & Beverage Workforce Skills Qualification - Basic Food Hygiene Course conducted by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) accredited training providers before they can apply for a hawker license from NEA. Success applicant will then be required to apply for hawker license from National Environment Agency (NEA) upon successful completion of course and open an account with Singapore Power Supply for the supply of water and gas.
The Canteen application form can be obtained from:-
• St Andrew’s Secondary School Guard House from Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm
• MOE website at
Interested applicant must submit the following documents either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the school’s General Office by 9 June 2023, 5pm.
• Completed Canteen Application Form
• Photocopy of NRIC (front and back)
• Proposed food menu and price list
• Photocopy of relevant certificates such as Basic Food Hygiene Course of all food handlers
Late submission will not be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified to prepare for food sampling. Applicant will bear the cost incurred for the food sampling.
Successful applicant will start the stall operation on 26 June 2023.
Please contact the School’s Operation Manager, Mr Bhones or the Admin Executive, Mr Naqib at Tel No. 62851944 should you have any queries.